We want you to be satisfied. Please contact us by email if you can’t find your answers here.
About the Courses
Our courses are designed with the professional in mind. Available in a convenient PDF format, the engaging content and questions will meet all your professional requirements.
+ What are the courses like?
- Each course is a PDF with page counts from 10-75.
- Each course averages around 10 pages per contact hour.
- The questions are spread throughout the material in sections of 2-3 pages enabling you to read and answer at your pace.
- The test is completed by entering the answers on the website and your answers will not be scored until submitted for grading.
- A certificate, also in PDF format, is generated upon passing. You can download this certificate for your files but a copy is always available in our account with us.
+ What is the passing score, and what happens if I don’t pass?
- A passing score of 75% is required.
- Two attempts at scoring 75% are given, with the questions remaining the same.
- If you fail after the second attempt the course must be purchased again. The questions are the same.
+ Are your courses ASHA approved?
No, however, ASHA accepts our hours towards your ASHA renewal. They require you submit your certificate of completion along with your ASHA member number and request the hours be added to your transcript.
+ Are your courses approved by any national professional boards?
No, we strive the keep the prices of our courses as low as possible. Most professional boards will accept our hours if you send them the certificate of completion.
+ How long is my course good for?
We give you two years to complete a course from it’s purchase date.
Shopping for Courses
Find the complete list of courses available to your profession by clicking on your profession on the ‘Courses’ page. Some courses satisfy multiple professional licenses.
+ I don’t like shopping online, do you offer mail order?
+ I'm not sure I want to use my credit card on your site. How do you process and store credit card information?
+ What is your refund policy?
CE Broker is a mediating service between state professional boards and professionals in some states. If your state doesn’t use CE Broker you will not be affected.
+ When do you report?
+ What do I need to do to make sure my hours are reported?
+ My hours are not showing up in CE Broker
+ Can I Self-Report right away?
Your account with us will act as a transcript. We provide you access to all your certificates for 7 years.
+ How do I access the "My Account" page?
+ I don’t have a license number, can I still register?
+ What do you do with my personal information and why do you require my physical address?
+ I can’t find a certificate but all my other certificates are in my account.
+ My name has changed but I can’t change it in my account.
+ I completed my courses with my old name, what do I do?
We want to help you with any difficulties you may encounter. We are a small business and ask for your patience. Contact us by email or fill out the form below to send us a message. We will answer you as soon as possible.